Homeopathic and nutritional products have not been evaluated by
the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent
Watch Videos About
Member of the
National Center for Homeopathy
Homeopathy is a 200 year old medical system that is shown to be
All homeopathic re
clinically effective. medies
are safe, non-toxic and are manufactured under strict
Homeopathic Pharmacopeia guidelines.
Dental Issues and Homeopathy
Homeopathic remedies will
help a person naturally
treat dental issues of many types.
Contact us to learn more!
Click Here to Buy Remedies
from Online Store
- for early dental abscess accompanied by redness and throbbing.
acute inflammation or if pricking pain is relieved by firm pressure. Bryonia
- for abscess accompanied by pus formation. Hepar Sulphur
Myristica - when swelling is accompanied
by numbness of the area.
- when the pain is accentuated by heat and relieved by cold water. Pulsatilla
- Use when pus is present without drainage. Pyrogenium
- Use to hasten the discharge when pus is draining. Silicea
- for a toothache that is worse at night and is aggravated by heat.
Aranea diadema - for sudden, severe pain
in the teeth after lying down.
- for throbbing tooth that's worse when pressure is applied.
- for a toothache that worsens when exposed to hot or
cold air. Calcarea
- for a toothache with intolerable pain that's worse from warmth and not
better with cold. Chamomilla
- for toothache that worsens with heat and is relieved by ice. Coffea cruda
Ferrum metallicum - for a toothache that
is relieved by ice water.
for shooting pains, nerve pains. Hypericum
Magnesia carbonica - for a toothache
that is worse at night, Patient must get up and walk about for relief.
- for a toothache that is worse from cold and
better from warmth. Magnesia
Plantago major - for a toothache that is
better with pressure and worse without cold air.
- for a toothache that is relieved by holding cold water in the
for toothache from abscess of the root of teeth.
T remedy for toothache caused due of pus in
the root of teeth. Silicea also provides relief from swollen gums and cheeks
that are some common symptoms of abscess formation.
- for pain from major decay of a number of teeth. Staphysagria
- for panic, fright, and general mental and physical restlessness, or sudden
- for the fearful, weary, and hopeless person who
worries toward evening. Calcarea
Coffea cruda - works well as a tranquilizer for very nervous
people, who are worse from coffee.
- as a tranquilizing action for restful sleep. Also raises low pain
- for many high strung, nervous, irritable people with stomach problems.
- for states of anxiety. Pulsatilla
Homeopathic Remedies For
album - for unhealthy, bleeding gums.
- for gum tissue that is bleeding. China officinalis
- for poor gum tone or gums that bleed after
- for tissue with suppuration, chronic abscesses. Hepar sulphuris
for tender gum tissue and to promote healing. Hypericum
Kali chloricum - for acute ulcerative
- for acute ulcerative tissue with a coated
tongue and metallic taste in the mouth.
- for tissue integrity. Natrum
- for swollen painful gums when the back of the tongue has a whitish coating
and when the person consumes a lot of stimulants such as coffee and tea.
- for swollen gums that bleed easily, and when there's an overproduction of
- for injured bone and alveolitis ("dry socket"). Ruta graveolens
- for periodontal abscess with swollen glands. Silicea
- for oose teeth, pain increased by pressure. Staphysagria
- for injuries to periosteum. Stimulates growth of
epithelium on ulcerated surfaces. Symphytum
- for grinding problem that causes painful teeth.
- for night grinding when experiencing a burning sensation of the tongue.
- for hyperactive children who grind their teeth. Tuberculinum
Homeopathic Remedies For
Aconite - trigeminal neuralgia
- for radiating pain in the right side of the face that is
aggravated by cold. Also for sudden, severe pain in the teeth at night after
- for cramping of muscles.
Gelsemium - to relieve headache and pain of the upper
back and neck, which extends over the head and for dizziness and numbness.
Ignatia - for headache as if a nail were driven
through the side of the head.
- for left-sided complaints
Lycopodium - for right-sided complaints
phosphorica - for spasmodic
pains made worse by cold water and made better by heat and rubbing.
- right-sided neuralgia-facial
- for pain involving the eye, cheek, and left temple areas.
- Sharp pains on right side of head.
- Sharp pains on left side of head.
- good for post-injection soreness after dental work.
prevents infection after dental work or extractions, etc. Calendula
- give one hour prior to dental appointment for patients with a low pain
threshold. It also expedites the wearing off of the numbness following the
Use where there is an injured nerve. Hypericum
for puncture wounds and soreness resulting from a dental injection. Ledum
- for stiff, sore jaws following prolonged dental
work when the muscles are cramped and feel better with warmth. Magnesia
- for incision-type wounds after soft tissue surgery. Staphysagria
- for trauma of bone and periosteum. Symphytum
- for excessive saliva during sleep.
for an extremely dry mouth, with dryness of mucous membranes and great
thirst, motion aggravates Bryonia alba
- for hypersalivation and when gums are swollen and bleed easily. Phosphorus
- for diminished saliva with no thirst. Pulsatilla
Arum triphyllum -
for pain in joint on swallowing.
Calcarea flourica - for hypermobile
- use when mouth cannot be opened without pain.
- for vertigo with nausea and tinnitus. Carbo vegetabilis
- for low pain threshold. Unbearable spasms of pain radiating into the ear.
- for trismus of muscles. Cuprum metallicum
Granatum - for painful cracking of the
- for muscle spasms. Magnesium
- for earaches with pain extending into teeth, jaw, and
- for joint stiffness that improves with movement
and for popping" of TMJ. Rhus
- for cold sores and fever blisters. Lips and
corners of mouth dry and cracked lips.
- for ulcers with irregular edges and a raw appearance with a tendency to
bleed easily. Nitricum acidum