(breast cancer nosode)
This nosode is made from breast
cancer. It is considered by many expert homeopaths to be one of the greatest
polychrests in homeopathic medicine. Indications
for Carcinosin are too much responsibility in childhood, indignation and
rudeness. Concern and regard for others is a fundamental part of the Carsinosin
Nosodes are powerful and deep acting.
This nosode should not be taken without the professional guidance and
supervision from a Homeopath trained in it's use.
We also recommend it always be dosed using the
water dosing methods.
General Carcinosin (Carcinosinum) Traits
Blue sclera (on the whites
of the eyes)
Fear of cancer, health
worries, fearful about sickness.
Long term worry
anxiety about the future.
People who are have anxiety
for others and are sympathetic.
Feel the need to control, rigidity
History of suppressed anger
History of early responsibility,
especially as a child.
Sensitive to reprimands, very
sensitive to rudeness and sensitive emotionally in general.
Family history and/or
a personal history with addiction to alcohol, drugs, cigarettes and/or
food, including obesity.
Great sensitivity to foods,
especially wheat and dairy.
Food desires include for chocolate, coffee, sweets, fruit, milk, meat,
meat fat, butter or
likewise there can be an aversion to any of these.
frequently be a history of domination by a parent, or an abusive
sibling, spouse or loved one.
A family history of sexual abuse,
alcoholism, depression and/or mental illness.
One of the factors for the need for the
cancer nosode is a family history: with tuberculosis, cancer, diabetes,
alcoholism, drug addiction and/or mental illness.
Blue sclera (on the whites
of the eyes)
amounts of arm or leg hair, especially in children.
to fall asleep at night.
Restlessness; they an be
very physically active or the opposite can be true of them lethargic and
Carcinosinum children characteristically have
very high energy;
cravings for meat fat, butter, sweets, salt, eggs and chocolate; aversion to fruit;
allergy to milk.
Carcinosin child can have frequent and often very high fevers.
time going to sleep and staying asleep.
sprawled out in the bed.
dancing and music.
with a temper.
sensitive to reprimands.
also a strong indication.
facial and body twitching
or whooping cough.
Mental and Emotional Symptoms
- Addictive tendency (coffee, cigarette, chocolate, etc.)
- Ailments from nightwatching (or caring for the sick)
- Ailments from suppressed anger
- Anxiety about health (of oneself and loved ones)
- Anxiety about time
- Deep depression; suicidal depression; depression with a family history of
- Desire for consolation
- Desire to travel
- Early sexual activity or drug use
- Fastidious or Perfectionistic
- Fear of abandonment
- Fear of cancer, fear of AIDS, fear of germs,
- Fear of crowds
- Fear of dogs/animals, also love of animals
- Fear of emotional pain
- Fear of failure
- Fear of heights
- Fear of the medicine
- Fear of narrow spaces (claustrophobia)
- Feeling like I am not good enough
- Feeling like there is something I have done to cause my health problems
- History of abuse; history of sexual abuse
- History of anorexia or bulimia
- History of domination by others
- Long history of unhappiness
- Love of dancing
- Love of reading; love of reading medical books
- Love of thunderstorms, and or fear of them
- OCD - Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Over responsible, strong sense of duty, loyalty
- Prolonged unhappiness due to other people’s
- Shyness from childhood
- Better by the seashore (love of the ocean)
- Better from exertion (exercise)
- Characteristic low time is 2 to 3 p.m.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Chronic fatigue after an influenza
- Chronic insomnia (sleep problems in children)
- Eczema of children and adults
- Love of the sun
- Many brown spots, moles, or cherry angiomas (little red spots) on the body
- fruit (or
aversion to fruit)
- ice cream
- smoked meats (hot dogs, beef jerky, salami,. etc.)