(breast cancer nosode)
Read More About Nosodes
Nosodes are powerful and deep acting.
This nosode should not be taken without the professional guidance and
supervision from a Homeopath trained in it's use.
We also recommend it be dosed using the
water dosing methods.
This nosode is made from breast
cancer. It is considered by many expert homeopaths to be one of the greatest
polychrests in homeopathic medicine. Indications
for Carcinosin are too much responsibility in childhood, indignation and
rudeness. Concern and regard for others is a fundamental part of the Carsinosin
General Carcinosin (Carcinosinum) Traits
anxiety about the future.
Blue sclera on the whites
of the eyes
Feel the need to control, rigidity
Fear of cancer, health
worries, fearful about sickness.
Family history and/or
a personal history with addiction to alcohol, drugs, cigarettes and/or
food, including obesity.
Family history of tuberculosis, cancer, diabetes,
alcoholism, drug addiction and/or mental illness.
Food desires include for chocolate, coffee, sweets, fruit, milk, meat,
meat fat, butter or
likewise there can be an aversion to any of these.
Great sensitivity to foods,
especially wheat and dairy.
History of domination by a parent, or an abusive
sibling, spouse or loved one.
History of early responsibility,
especially as a child.
History of sexual abuse,
alcoholism, depression and/or mental illness in the family.
History of suppressed anger
Long term worry
People who are have anxiety
for others and are sympathetic.
Sensitive to reprimands, very
sensitive to rudeness and sensitive emotionally in general.
Symptoms Seen In Carcinosin
to fall asleep at night.
Blue sclera on the whites
of the eyes
facial and body twitching
Compulsive behaviors and
time going to sleep and staying asleep.
sensitive to reprimands.
very high fevers
OR the absence of fevers.
or whooping cough.
very high energy
Restlessness; they an be
very physically active or the opposite can be true of them lethargic and
dancing and music.
with a temper.
cravings for meat fat, butter, sweets, salt, eggs and chocolate; aversion to fruit;
allergy to milk.
geno-pectoral position (knees to chest) or
sprawled out in the bed.
amounts of arm or leg hair
Mental and Emotional Symptoms
- Addictive tendencies (to things like alcohol, coffee, cigarettes, chocolate, etc.)
- Ailments from "night watching" (caring for the sick)
- Ailments from suppressed anger
- Anxiety about health (of oneself and loved ones)
- Anxiety about time
- Deep depression; suicidal depression; depression with a family history of
- Desire for consolation
- Desire to travel
- Early sexual activity or drug use
- Fastidious or perfectionistic
- Fear of abandonment
- Fear of cancer, fear of AIDS, fear of germs
- Fear of crowds
- Fear of dogs/animals, but also love of animals
- Fear of emotional pain
- Fear of failure
- Fear of heights
- Fear of the medicine
- Fear of narrow spaces (claustrophobia)
- Feeling like "I am not good enough"
- Feeling like there is something I have done to cause my health problems
- History of abuse; history of sexual abuse
- History of anorexia or bulimia
- History of domination by others
- Long history of unhappiness
- Love of dancing
- Love to read; love of read medical books
- Love of thunderstorms or a fear of thunderstorms
- OCD - Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Over responsible, strong sense of duty, loyal
- Prolonged unhappiness due to other people’s
- Shyness from childhood
- Sympathetic, sensitive
General Symptoms of Carcinosin:
- Better by the seashore (love of the ocean)
- Better from exercise
- Characteristic low energy time is 2 to 3 p.m.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Chronic fatigue after an influenza
- Chronic insomnia - usually starting as sleep problems in children
- Eczema of children and adults
- Love of the sun
- Many brown spots, moles or cherry angiomas (little red spots) on the body
Food Preferences of Carcinosin:
- Fruit (or
can be an aversion to fruit
- Ice cream
- Smoked meats (hot dogs, beef jerky, salami,. etc.)