Wound Care and Homeopathy
Homeopathic remedies can help a person with wounds
and wound infections to heal.
Contact us to learn
Click Here to Buy Remedies
from Online Store
Homeopathic Remedies for Wound Care and Wound Healing
For wounds due to injury especially blunt injuries.
- The wound or injured area looks bluish or
- Helps halt suppuration and septic conditions and to promote
- Injuries to head that lead to meningitis and apoplexy,
resulting in left sided paralysis.
- The bad effects of injuries received years ago are still treated
effectively with it!
- Sore lame and bruised feeling as if, beaten all over the
- Great tenderness.
- Oversensitive to touch and also afraid
of being touched.
- Internal heat in the upper parts of the body and
coldness in lower parts.
For wounds, pains in the injured parts with
numbness of the region.
- Muscles in the wounded area go in to spasms and
the person is unable to move those parts.
- Due to trauma, the blood vessels are
ruptured and there is regional hematoma.
- With the traumatic pain the person
also has numbness of brain and profuse sweating of face.
- When there is
trauma and the person is unable to visualize the objects.
wounds appear jagged. There are injuries which lead to neuritis especially
from lacerated wounds. There may be rupture of muscle or tendon.
Injuries with or without loss of soft parts.
- There is
penetration of articulation with loss of synovial fluid.
- For the clean cut of
lacerated wounds; the wound may lead to ulceration.
- The ulcer from the wound is irritable and
- Pains as if bitten.
- Tendency for excessive secretion
- Gangrene from neglected offensive wounds.
For wounds due to mechanical injuries as blunt trauma or due to fall or blunt
hit to muscles or abdominal viscera or spines; spinal cord etc.
or inflammatory condition of nerves with severe shooting burning and tearing
pain radiating along the nerves.
- Can be a loss of sensation or numbness.
- Affected part is swollen
inflamed and red and has dry shiny edge with burning tearing shining and
shooting pain and it has very poor tendency to heal.
- Acts well on the injuries caused by sharp
instruments, where the nerve roots are exposed.
- Injuries to spine and coccyx
results in the sprain or tingling sensation in extremities.
- For mechanical injury
and injury to spine
radiating to the other parts of the body as extremities, back, limbs etc.
- If old wounds open with severe stinging burning and shooting
- Inflammatory condition of nerves due to injury especially on finger
nails, tip of fingers; nerves are inflamed with great pain.
- Useful in for wounds which are caused by injuries due to sharp pointed objects as nails, rat bite, mosquito bite, stings of insects
and punctured wounds.
- The wounded parts characteristically feel cold to
touch but not to the person.
- There is swellingand bruising of the parts changing
from blue to black and to green.
Excellent medicine for wound with tendency to ulceration,
injuries with aching and soreness.
- Pains fly from one part to another part like an electric shock.
- Person is restlessness and
has exhaustion and prostration.
- Injuries of fibrous tissue muscles.
injuries may lead to tetanus.
It is used for greatly sensitive wounds.
- There is laceration
- The sphincters in the body are lacerated and stretched.
- Lacerated and incised wounds of cornea due to foreign bodies.
- Severe pain following abdominal operations.
- It is used in incised or clean
cut wounds to improve the healing.