Homeopathy for Rubella (German
will help a child with symptoms of rubella. Contact us
to learn more!
Click Here to Buy Remedies
from Online Store
What Is Rubella - German Measles
- Rubella - German Measles is an infectious viral disease
that occurs most often in the late winter and
- It is a contagious viral
infection best known by its distinctive red rash.
- Rubella spreads when people breathe in virus-infected
fluid like droplets sprayed into the air when a person with the disease
sneezes or coughs, or shares food or drink with someone infected. Many
people with rubella have few or no symptoms.
is not the same as measles (rubeola), though the two illnesses do share some
characteristics, including the red rash.
- Rubella infection may begin with 1-2 days of mild
fever and swollen, tender lymph nodes, usually in
the back of the neck or behind the ears.
- The rash can itch and lasts up to 3 days.
- A rash starts on the face and upper neck,
spreads down the back and trunk, then extends to the
arms and hands, as well as the
legs and feet.
- This is followed by a cough, runny nose, and
conjunctivitis (pink eye).
- After about five days, the rash fades the same
order it appeared.
- As the rash clears, the affected skin might shed in very
- Other symptoms of rubella include (usually in adults or
teens) headache, loss of appetite, mild conjunctivitis which is inflammation
of the lining of the eyelids and eyeballs, a stuffy or runny nose, swollen
lymph nodes in other parts of the body, and pain and swelling in the joints
(especially in young women).
- Rubella can pass through a pregnant woman's bloodstream
to infect her unborn child. The main medical danger of rubella is the
infection of pregnant women because it can cause congenital rubella syndrome
in developing babies.
Homeopathic Remedies for Rubella (German Measles)
This remedy is for sudden onset of a rash with a fever. The children are usually
very thirsty. Aconitum is only appropriate during the initial stages of this
Sudden onset of high fever with a
flushed face and reddened lips. Fever is a dry heat, without perspiration.
Chill with their fever. Worse in
warm rooms and by warmth. Desire open air but need to be properly covered.
Thirstless and have a flushed red face.